Sunday 3 August 2008

Much laughter and loveliness...

Last night at my party.

I had a really fantastic time, lots of my lovelies were there.

Moments that stick in my head (in no particular order):
  • Sitting with my family in the evening sun
  • Beautiful sunset
  • My Dad wearing a blonde wig!
  • My Mum rather liking my Dad in the wig!
  • Dancing with my sisters & Wemyss
  • Chris arriving...a beautiful surprise!
  • Chatting and laughing lots
  • Lisa inviting us back to her bed in the campervan for a 'love-in'
  • Beautiful Lou providing me with a jumper and toast when I got cold and hungry
  • Talking to the boy on the phone and wishing he was there
  • Masses of hugs
  • Standing in the middle of the road, so that Kate and Liam could find the after party
  • Standing on stage with Wendy
  • Thanking everybody
  • The hardest moments (apart from Pete not being there), Kate and Lou being sad...but happy, but sad.

No comments: