Thursday 7 August 2008

Friendship & phonecalls...

I had this plan that I was going to make useful heaps of clothes this evening...really start to think about what should go in the suitcases!
It all started to go awry when Rich rang...my bestest male friend since college.
Next I rang Ali (guardian angel), to catch up and try and work out when we might be able to see each other...
Then a text message from Jemma (best friends since primary school)...too much to put in a text message...so I rang her...
Finally Jan (oak tree friend for about 6 years now)...returning her call of earlier...
Wonderful friends...all four of them...each knows me so well...so much love, laughter, happiness, sadness, tears and adventures have been shared with these lovelies over the years. Each one can pick me up when I'm down, put me back together again and find me if I'm lost. All so different, all so brilliant. I'm a very lucky girl, because I've got so many wonderful friends.
A special mention for Haggis now...who was at the end of the phone when I felt lost on Tuesday night. My last night in my house...after 11pm, who can I call? Scrolling through my phone numbers...then remembering Haggi was there and knowing he'd be awake, knowing he'd understand, knowing he'd make me laugh again and make it better. Haggi, who told me he'd be there the next day to help...and of course, he was.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

GO FI GO!!!
MUCHO LOVE.. LIGHT.. LAUGHTER & FUN IN DA SUNIO
Michelle (aka Chaos) XXX
PS Forgot t say Su wishes you well n soz she culdn't make ur leavin do... DOH!! XXX