Friday 26 September 2008

Reasons to be cheerful...

  1. My new camera lens has arrived! (Oh how I've missed taking pictures.)
  2. I've discovered Canastrato cheese - made with sheep's milk (although it will always be castrated cheese for me, as that is what Kay told me to help me remember the name).
  3. The local health food type shop sells tofu!
  4. I went out for sushi last night and it was yum!
  5. Tomorrow I'm going to help plant trees in a local ecological park.
  6. It's Friday!
Okay, so I know it should be 1, 2, 3, but I found more than 3!

It's been quite a week at school for quite a lot of people, not just me. There are politics of a different kind to the ones I'm used to! This morning we had an emergency staff meeting because the director of the school is actually at The British Embassy, indefinitely! There is an issue with a family who haven't paid their fees and are very influential. I can't really say very much but lets just say, 'We're living in interesting times!'


No comments: