Tuesday 9 December 2008

Steak!

Today has been a day full of tiredness and some decadence!

School has been fairly standard for this time of year - managed to teach Literacy and Numeracy and then got the kids working on their DT projects and artwork for the Christmas production. I've been tired which makes it that little bit harder in some respects, but also adds the intriguing element of bizarre sense of humour land.

Lunch was a little different today - I had to get some bits and pieces for the hamster, so suggested to Christine that we met for lunch. It was a very nice excursion in the middle of the day - made even better by that slightly naughty 'sneaking out of school' feeling.

The staff meeting after school seemed interminably long - although no longer than usual!

The after school taxi seemed to take forever to arrive. However once it did, I found Lani and we went to La Esquina for some food.

I tried some of Lani's steak, something I haven't eaten for over two years! It was...really good! (Well I have to get in preparation for Argentina!)

Once I got home, I devoured the chocolate in my fridge!

So in case you haven't worked it out, the decadence was the steak and the chocolate!

No comments: