Tuesday 23 December 2008

Perfect timing...

I surprised myself this morning by sleeping in until about 10am!

Had breakfast then went to check out the spa. I booked myself in for massage at 1pm!

Spent the next hour and a bit chilling and enjoying the novelty of TV. (Hilariously, last night I watched Little Britain!).

At 12pm I went for a Turkish bath, Sauna and Finnish bath (steam room), it was lovely. Then headed off for my massage, where I was introduced to a man. Hadn´t expected that! Felt rather shy when it was time to remove my dressing gown...

However I thought bugger it I may as well enjoy myself and it was a bloody good, full body massage, for an hour!

Afterwards I made my way to the hostel and met Kate who happened to be in the reception, a few moments later Sarah walked in. It was perfect timing!!

Sarah and I have caught up, drunk a few beers, shopped a little, had food - all is well! It´s very good to know I´m gonna spend the next couple of weeks with this lovely girl!

No comments: