Thursday 18 December 2008

Nice to be appreciated!

I just received this email from the director of the school (my big boss):

Dear All,

I wanted to say to all of you just how impressed and grateful I have been this week to know that the primary school is in such capable hands. The way in which everyone pulled together right from Monday morning was terrific and, whether it was in terms of trying to supervise and sort out the classes of, in many cases, somewhat distressed children (not to mention parents), staging a full scale production involving absolutely everyone, or just in terms of supporting each other, I want to congratulate and thank you for everything you have achieved this week.

The production, under any circumstances, would have been hailed as a great success... and I was delighted to see this kind of production with everyone involved. Under these particular circumstances, it was even more magnificent. Thank you very much to all of you, and all those who helped with the children and in preparation, on Tuesday and on Wednesday evening.

Whatever problems face us, the truly positive shines through... and that is what happened this week. Our strength is in you. Thank you. I hope you have a super holiday. You deserve it!



No comments: