Saturday 10 January 2009

Things I've learnt...

Whilst I've been away:

It seems that I am now open to the idea of a relationship again, although unfortunately I have the same problem as before, that the guy I like lives in another country. Therefore I don't think anything more will happen with this guy, but it's a good headstate to be in.

I need to get to know more people in Ecuador - I loved being able to talk to so many people. I thrive on meeting people and I need to do it more here.

I need music and dancing in my life. I have so enjoyed being part of the rhythm of the music. The freedom I have felt as I have danced in the past couple of weeks has been amazing. I need to make more opportunities for music and dancing here.

I want to travel more. I have met so many lovely people and had invites to stay with them in other parts of the world. The idea of going wandering in the world after I finish my contract here is becoming ever more appealing.

The more I see, the more I want to see.


1 comment:

hotrodfil said...

And thus we differ! In a nutshell? I like being in a nutshell...

Mind you, I'll travel anywhere I can drive just fore the journey home.