Thursday 20 November 2008

Wondering...

I woke up this morning feeling extremely nauseous and with an uncomfortable stomach - I hoped it would pass by the time I got to school, but it didn't. So I sorted some work out for my class and came home again.

I've spent a lot of the day asleep, but in between the sleeping I have been wondering...

I wonder a lot about who is reading this blog - I know people are, but it'd be nice to know a little more about you guys. I know my friend Kate is reading, because she gave me some feedback this morning.

Anyway whoever you are, just wanted to say hi and thanks for reading.

I wonder what people are getting up to back in lovely old Norfolk - I have a fair idea, thanks to facebook. I've seen quite a lot of silly photos recently.

I wonder if people notice I'm not there.

I wonder what it'll be like to go back for a few weeks next summer having spent a year away.

I wonder about Pete - not all the time anymore - life is definitely moving forwards, but just every now and again.

I wonder about Christmas, which seems to be coming closer and closer, yet I don't feel very Christmassy.

I wonder about Argentina...that's where I plan to spend Christmas this year.




No comments: