Sunday 2 November 2008

Perceptions...

It's interesting to find out how others perceive you.

Apparently some people thought I'd be the first to leave. I don't know why, but I am guessing that they thought I wouldn't cope with being so far away from all that I've known and loved. They've changed their minds considerably as they've seen me become more and more settled. I think I have surprised quite a few, especially going away on my own to Cuenca after only being here for 8 weeks!

I've had a lovely day today, after a fairly rocky start. I met Claire for some pampering and shopping, then we went to Roy & Kay's for a barbecue. It was a very relaxing afternoon, so much so that I fell asleep on their sofa after lunch! Justin and Christine were there too and kindly gave me a lift home this evening.

Having spent yesterday entirely on my own, it was really good to be with people today.

No comments: