Wednesday 12 November 2008

Mid Week Update!

Life is feeling good - if a little sleepy!

I have decided that in the work/life balance, life is definitely on the up!

On Monday night I went out with Lani for sushi because it was her birthday. Katt came too, which was fun! I've wanted to get to know Katt better for ages, so it was really cool to see her outside of work!

Last night, I was a dirty stop out again! I went up to Quito after school to meet up with Pete and Maija from the Surf Shak! Yay! It was brilliant to see them again so quickly and also to be out on a Tuesday night! I also spoke to Frans last night which was cool too...the Fi circle of people in Ecuador is starting to widen and I love it!

Pete and Maija are a great couple - they are realizing a dream by being here in Ecuador!

We checked out Finn McCools (the inevitable Irish bar) and Zocalo (a cool lounge sort of a bar, which had a live salsa band).

Today I'm tired which probably won't help my Spanish lesson later, but I really don't care. I'm enjoying life again!

Big thanks to all of you who have helped me through some darker times in the past few weeks. I'm happy to report that I'm back!

No comments: