Sunday 19 October 2008

The smell of bonfires...

I've hit a low today, it happens periodically. I'm missing hugs from people that have known me for a long time.

Had a message from a friend today, talking about hats, gloves, scarves and roast dinner and I thought (even though I've been vegetarian for almost two years), I'd really like roast beef, with Yorkshire puds and all the trimmings today. I'd like to be outside smelling bonfires of leaves, wrapped up with my gloves, etc. I'd like to see the trees with all their beautiful changes of colour. Yup, you guessed it, feeling homesick today.

I've been out to lunch with the girls, which was lovely, having only seen them around school recently, I'd forgotten how much fun they are.

Now I'm sitting at home feeling sad again. As Jan would say, the teary monster keeps jumping out on me today.

No comments: