Tuesday 28 October 2008

3 more days till half term...

Hurray for half term...I can't wait. Also looking forward to the Halloween party on Thursday night. I've got a fab new dress to wear, which with my fairy wings and lots of black eyeliner will do the trick I reckon.

Today has been a good day - I'm tired, but feeling a lot more positive than I thought I would last week. At the end of the day I am here in this amazing country.

I have learnt quite a lot since I arrived:
  • Being myself is a damn good thing to be - as shown by the reaction of all the people I have met and work with
  • Being here on my own has started to enable me to put myself first
  • I am a very positive person - you have to be in this situation because you really are on your own
  • My family and friends mean even more to me than before.

My thought are quite random...been distracted for a while chatting to people online.

No comments: