Friday 17 October 2008

Friday again!

Yay!!

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining, Cotopaxi was just visible and I thought, 'Yes, it's Friday!'

I have had a hilarious week in my classroom! Those of you who have seen facebook may have had a few clues! As you've probably all gathered, the kids in my class - particularly the boys - absolutely crack me up!!

On Wednesday, walking in slightly late from break, I found the boys were having a good old discussion with Carolina. I enquired to find out what this fascinating topic could be, well...apparently three of the boys in my class have kissed girls, with tongues!!!!! I of course greeted this with cries of, 'Oh, that's gross, you haven't, tongues...eurgh!' Whilst laughing my head off! The girls were suitably unimpressed (none of them are interested in kissing boys yet!) Then a couple of the kids informed me that they had dates that night and Tommy (who is really gorgeous and I have nicknamed puppy) asked me for advice on how to speak to girls. Laughing considerably harder I gave him a list of possible topics and found out where the date was taking place - 8.00pm, McDonalds. Puppy is obsessed by McDonalds! I offered to come along to see how it was going - Puppy looked suitably horrified. To be honest I was quite concerned about him being out on a school night!!! I also thought it unfair that the kids are getting more action then me!!

On Thursday morning I was dying to know what had happened, y'know me, I love a bit of gossip. Well, the date apparently went ok, BUT the young lady concerned was not as enamoured by McDonalds as Tommy is - so he dumped her! Young love! Oh to be 10 years old again!

No comments: