Sunday 19 October 2008

As yet untitled...

Twisting and turning away from you,
The pain cuts me deep inside,
I don't know where you are or what you see,
But I feel you trying to hide.

We both find other things to think about,
To absorb the empty time,
The sadness punctuates through every day,
But we say we're feeling fine.

I miss the way you held me tight,
The slightest touch would make me melt,
The sensation when our eyes would meet,
Sharing all the things we felt.

Thousands of miles separate us now,
How I long to see your face,
Instead I look to see if your online,
The slightest glimpse makes my heart race.

Where do we go from here -
Don't know my love,
But our faith will keep us strong,
I really feel that you're the one for me,
And I hope I'm not proved wrong.

We start a new cycle of our lives,
It's two years whilst we're apart,
A time to find my own true self,
To know what's truly in my heart.

Twisting and turning away from you,
The pain cuts me deep inside,
I don't know where you are or what you think,
But I feel you trying to hide.

No comments: