Sunday 9 January 2011

Bye bye Norfolk.

Wretham Woods
Originally uploaded by Fiwit
So tomorrow morning I'm off on my travels again. I start in Ecuador and then plan to spend about 6 months or so travelling in South America - this will include carnival in Rio, which is very exciting.

I'm really looking forward to seeing friends in Ecuador and making new friends along the way. It has also been absolutely lovely to catch up with friends here, in Norfolk and London.

It has been an amazing six months since I left Ecuador. I've had an awesome amount of fun and done so many things. Living in Bosnia for two months with my best friend Lou was awesome, as was a summer of partying and festivals. The last two months have been more family orientated which has also been fantastic, especially my cousin Josh's wedding. I've had another trip to London; went to a burlesque night in Norwich and saw Jimmy Carr at Hammersmith Apollo. Christmas with my family was brilliant too, especially my nephews and niece!


I've had a week of feeling a bit stressed and nervous, but am now just feeling excited again.

So here's to another new year; a new chapter of life; a new adventure; a resolution to get back to blogging more regularly!

No comments: