Friday 28 January 2011

Back to School...

I had the interview for Vietnam on Monday evening and really have no idea of how it went. Technological issues with having a phone interview made me very nervous (as had hanging around all day waiting for the phone call). It took four attempts to get a reasonable phone connection and it did make me wonder why they weren't using skype? I know I answered questions well, but am feeling pretty insecure, partly because the interview didn't seem to last for very long - about 40 mins. I suppose the insecurity means I want the job - right? As yet I haven't heard anything and it is now too late in Vietnam, so hopefully I'll have an answer when I get up on Monday.  I'm not taking the wait as a bad sign though as I know they were also interviewing in London this week. I am hating the wait - am not the most patient of people with this sort of thing.

One thing that is helping me to keep my mind occupied is some supply teaching in my old school. It's pretty easy really, the only difference being that I am teaching secondary rather than primary kids. To be honest, with some of the classes I have not noticed many differences to primary in their behaviour!

No comments: