Wednesday 16 March 2011

Things I have found funny and forgotten to mention previously!

  1. The Ecuadorian guy putting face powder on, on the Ecovia in Quito.
  2. The twat of a redneck Alaskan guy in Canoa. Okay not always funny, actually quite unbelievable at times. What was funny was how remarkably restrained I was!
  3. The quantity of Latino men who when they have the opportunity will happily don a skirt.
  4. Being the wrong sex at a bloco in Ipanema - I got shoved out of the way on more than one occasion!
  5. All the people with ridiculously small dogs wearing clothes in Rio.
  6. Being told at the hostel in Iguazu that I'm more Scottish than English. (Obviously the blood is, but despite this I was born and brought up in England and consider myself English)
  7. The line, "Do you want to get a cheap Vespa in Vietnam?" This was from the Italian guy in my hostel in Iguazu.
There's probably more and when I remember them I'll tell you!

No comments: