Monday 22 June 2009

Rebuild, reload - please wait!

I am rebuilding my laptop once again tonight. The only difference being I'm doing it myself - hmm...bit of a learning curve.

The new install of Windows 7 went well, as did the transfer of saved files. However I should probably have made sure I had saved certain program files and maybe made a list of my bookmarks in Firefox - DOH!

It's been quite nerve racking at times and now I'm getting bored with downloading things and stuff! (Hence I thought I'd tell you lot about it!)

I'm starting to think it would have been easier to get Andy to do it, but then again I wouldn't have learnt these important things if I had...

Blah, blah, blah.

On a more interesting note, in 7 days time, about now...I shall probably be unable to sleep as I will be excited about getting on a great big hairy plane to fly home - YAY!

No comments: