Wednesday 11 February 2009

Six months!!

I realised today that it's six months since I arrived in Ecuador. It felt quite strange. I do feel that I've been here for a long time, but six months feels like quite a milestone.

I know I'm still on a journey and have no idea where the destination will be. I have another 18 months here and then....?

Part of me feels like running off to a different country now, but that is probably running away. I know there are many more things to see here - I just need to see them!

It's very easy to get caught back into the work trap again, something I didn't want to do after leaving Buenos Aires, but it is inevitable. You get caught into a routine.

I have my last physio session tomorrow - I shall be glad to finish them. I know they are doing me good, but it is a commitment at the end of the day when I'd rather be doing other things.

Oh well off to the beach again in ten days for a long weekend. If it's anything like last time, it'll put the spring back in my step!

No comments: