Saturday 1 October 2011

7 weeks in...

Life continues to have ups and downs, luckily this week has been better than the one before. 

I hit the extreme exhaustion wall last week and was being very sensitive to other people's words and actions. It didn't help that I was running a few mins late on the Thursday morning and the bus didn't wait for me. Luckily through all this the kids were great and it reminded me of the fact that I do what I do because of them!

Last weekend I went on a major shopping and pampering spree - this cheered me up no end! I also went out on Friday and Saturday night with people from work which was really good fun.

This week I've still been knackered but have gone through the tearfulness to bizarre sense of humour land (phew!). I also gave myself a pep talk and decided I must stop being such a sensitive little flower.
Today I've hopefully found my tame tailor and will have two new pairs of trousers and a top in 10 days time!

No comments: