Friday 18 December 2009

Over!

So the term is finally over and how do I feel, well...I feel shit actually. I should be jumping for joy because I'm on holiday and also found out today that I will be getting the $800 which was stolen back on Monday. Yet I've felt stressed, sick and close to tears for most of the last 24 hours.

I really miss everyone and have pushed away someone who I know cares for me very much, at a time when my best friend here has just left and I don't have her support just down the corridor. However I couldn't let the situation continue any longer, it's something I have thought about for some time.

It's weird being away from family and friends at Christmas, which is why I need to be somewhere entirely different and new.

Today's mantra: Taganga, Taganga, Taganga.

No comments: